Raspberry Pi 4 (1GB, 2GB, 4GB RAM)
The Raspberry Pi 4 single-board computer is a huge leap forward for small scale computing. The Pi 4 can be used as a replacement for small computers. This new-found performance is powered by a significant increase in the processor, multimedia and I/O technology.
The Pi 4 comes in 1GB, 2GB and 4GB variants. Note all other hardware specs are the same between the 3 models.
The new A72 processor is designed for "sprint" processing. It's incredibly fast, though will get hot with continuous loads. We recommend additional fans be installed if continuous computational strain is required.
- 1.5GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- VideoCore VI graphics
- 4kp60 HEVC decode
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (1 × 4kp60 or 2 × 4kp30)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
- LPDDR4 RAM variants available for 1GB, 2GB and 4GB
We recommend these essentials:
- 15W Power Supply with USB-C Output
- Micro-HDMI Cable (grab two if you want to use dual monitors)
- micro SD Card with Preflashed Operating System (NOOBS)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Case / Enclosure